Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dramas You Need to be Watching!!

The fact that Joo Won and Moon Chae Won are starring should give you enough reason to watch 'Good Doctor.' So far I've seen the first 2 episodes where I've laughed and cried. This drama is about a man who's an autistic genius trying to become a surgeon. Of course there are plenty of people trying to stop him since he's a genius but he's autistic. Now if you're wondering how that will turn out, watch the drama!! He's perfectly functional, he just has the social skills of a 7 year old which is a problem (Savant Syndrome)....Stay tuned!


The Master's Sun. Starring So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin in a Hong Sister's rom-com/horror drama. Everything I just listed should be enough to reel you in. Yea the ghosts are a little creepy, you get used to it...Or at least I try to. I'm not really into horror but since So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin are in this...and it's a Hong Sisters drama I'm sticking through it. Basically this woman sees ghosts meets a man who has the ability to help her not see ghosts but only when she touches him. So far that's pretty much the plot but each episode we get deeper and deeper into character development so I hope that will unravel the plot. Either way. It's cute and funny...and creepy hahaah.



4 comments:

  1. Kenya,what about Two Weeks? How could you forget Two Weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who is this haha? Chi??!!! I will start on Two Weeks since everyone keeps talking about it...

      Delete
    2. Good guess. Good Doctor, Master Sun, and Two Weeks are the dramas I look forward to every week.

      Delete
    3. ok one day I'll give it a try, but I feel like the plot has been done so many times before

      Delete