Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Dramas for the Summer to Look out For

The #1 drama I'm looking forward to is Big, starring Gong Yoo(AHHHHHHHHHH yes) Suzy from miss A(I'll put up with her, she wasn't too bad in Dream High) and Lee Min Jung. Highly anticipated. The plot is about the soul of one man trapped in another's body. Ohkayyy. An 18 year old trapped in a 30 year old's body. Definitely reminds me of 17 Going on 30 hahaha. Well, it'll definitely be funny, you can see by the way Gong Yoo is dressed. Lee Min Jung plays the finacee, while Suzy plays the girlfriend of the 18 year old. Well, that's interesting. I want to see how this plays out. But wouldn't that be sort of confusing?? So does Gong yoo's 18 year old body look like the 30 year old? Interesting. And who's gonna fall for who, the 30 year old body, or the 18 year old soul? DEFINITELY TUNING IN!!

Another resurrection drama GREAT. -__-

Next is Kim Sun-ah's 'I Do, I Do' with co star Lee Jang Woo. Um, I don't really get much of a plot except, there's sleeping around and a baby and money and yea. I don't get it, BUT I'll watch the 1st episode to see if it's worth it. Teasers shouldn't be confusing, but if it is, that means the actual drama is confusing, but we'll see.


A Gentleman's Dignity will also be premiering next week. I don't know much about it, but apparently it's going down the F4 route but with ahjusshis instead LOL. The photos look hilarious, so I'll tune in.

Coming up this weekend is 'Time Slip, Dr. Jin' starring Song Seung-heon, Park Min Young (I'll put up with her...again), Kim Jaejoong (DBSK, JYJ) and Lee Beom-soo (I love him!! After History of the Salaryman, I just love him). The story is about Dr. Jin traveling, once again back in time as a doctor during the 1860's. Again. We are going back in time. Why. We've had Rooftop Prince, now Queen Inhyun's Man, and following up is Dr. Jin. I don't know if I'll tune into this one. The posters didn't draw me in, but the teaser kind of did. Since Lee Beom-soo is in it, I might tune in. I'll give it 2 episodes then if isn't good, I'm dropping out.


We have Ghost with So Ji Sub(SARANGHAE) and Lee Yeon-hee in this crime drama. Interesting. The last and first crime drama I watched was 'Sign' and I enjoyed it so we have the same producers doing this. Hopefully, the ending isn't total crap like 'Sign' was. I'm excited. For So ji sub (SARANGHAE).

OH and Danile Choi, he's so cute. EEP.

There's supposed to be a show called The Chaser, but it's not the movie so I don't know what it is. New info soon.

Finally, we have 'Bridal Mask' with Joo won (SARANGFREAKINGHAEYO OMG I LOVE YOU) in another back in the day drama, however it isn't a Sageuk(?). The plot seems interesting and different in my terms. It has angst and revenge as usual, but the characters are different. I still don't know enough about it, but we'll find out. I'm hella excited. This is my 2nd fav to look out for, hopefully, the first 2 episodes will deliver.

Man, forget what I said. After seeing this trailer, Bridal Mask is gonna be the shit. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUBS!!!!!!!!!

So the 3 that yall really need to pay attention to is Bridal Mask (#1), Ghost (#2), and Big (#3). I have HIGH expectations so I better not be disappointed.











No comments:

Post a Comment