Sunday, August 26, 2012

EVERYONE PLEASE WATCH FIVE FINGERS!!!!

Seriously. I AM HOOKED ON IT!!!!! I have a guilty pleasure for makjangs, so this story line is interesting compared to 'Baker King Kim Tak Gu' and 'Bad Guy'. At first, 'Five Fingers' has a story line similar to 'Baker King Kim Tak Gu' but has some elements of 'Bad Guy'. Either way, it's AMAZING I LOVE IT!! WATCH IT!

Oh, for those that wanted to watch it because of Eunjung, unfortunately she is no longer apart of the cast, but even so, the first couple of episodes deals with the children's story line. So we went back to the past in order to get the backdrop, so Eunjung wasn't in it anyways. Welp. Either way, I hope that the drama continues to impress me as we progress because I don't want it to lose its flair when we fast forward to the present.

WATCH THIS DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment