Sunday, August 5, 2012

Perfume's Newest Singles 'Spending All My Time' and 'Hurly Burly' Review

The best Japanese girl trio is back once again with the lead single, 'Spending All My Time'. I wasn't expecting a comeback so quickly after 'Spring of Life' was released back in March. But here we are!!
Spending All My Time: This is something I would have never predicted in Perfume's career. This is the lowest I have EVER heard their voices lol. Like, it's sooooooooooo different for them. It still has the Nakata-esque sound but...it's different. They are using their actual voices, not vocaloid sounding as usual. So weird hahaa, but I like that Nakata is experimenting with them! Alot of people don't like that it's so repetitive, but alot of Perfume songs are like that LOL duh.

The video.........AMAZING alkdf;kjuhgalirgdkjndlfdkmajw. Those are ALWAYS my thoughts after watching a Perfume music video. I spazz everywhere lol. The choreo if you want to call it is AMAZING as usual. Like, all the hands and feet, Mikiko, if you choreographed this which I think you did, you are a PURE GENIUS! GOSHHHHHHHHHHHH. How can they be so PERFECT! LOVEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Hurly Burly full hasn't been released but from what I've heard so for and from the choreography, it's gonna be amazing and I love it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment