Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Full House Take 2 Episode 5 Review

I can't believe I'm still watching this drama....anyways.

Kang Hwi helps Man Ok out with the settlement by having her as Take One's new stylist. However, in order to get past Tae Ik, they put her in a hijab to cover up her whole body....LMAO. And it works.
                                                               
She is successful as their stylist, and they get Tae Ik to sign the infamous contract(similar to Full House 1). She cannot leave after 3 months and keep everything a secret. They have to quickly certify the contract so that Man Ok can finally breathe and reveal herself, since Tae Ik won't be able to breach the contract.
But trouble is always around the corner. Man Ok uses the secret sauna while Tae Ik is supposed to be at health training, but of course, in Korean Dramaland, Tae Ik's appointment is canceled and he goes home to do what? Use the sauna he rarely goes to....oh dear....She rips off his towel and exposes all his glory LOL, and she freaks out. Ummm, if that were me...I would've kept...ok no no.
                                         
Anyways, he tries to fire her. But of course the contract got certified in time! Yay.
                                       

So now Tae Ik tries to get Man Ok fired and what not by making her life hell.


I don't know why I keep up with this drama, it's so bad...yet addicting!! It's like You're Beautiful and Boys Over Flowers! No Min Woo is Jan Geun Suk, Park Ki Woong is Lee Hongki, and Man Ok is similar to Hye Sun from Boys Over Flowers. Because I've see the typical arrogant male idol, fall for the typical poor, outspoken, gutsy girl sooooooooooooooooooo many times, it gets boring. But I don't know why I keep watching. I HATE THAT IT'S SO SHORT!! It's time to start the Tae Ik+Man Ok shipping but their love line isn't brewing yet. However, Kang Hwi and Man Ok are. I live for Ki Woong he's soooooooooo cute.
But I need more explanations of the other characters. Like we know what happened to Man Ok, but what happened to Tae Ik? Why is he so arrogant? Why is he allergic to cats? Why does hate anything that isn't 100% real material? Why don't Take One get along? Why are they so anxious to get out of there contract? These need to be answered...now.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kenyaqueen,

    Agree 100%! The story is so cheesy; yet I can't stop watching. It is addicting. Just can't help wondering how it'll end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am hoping that the story will get better as it progresses and offers more to it. And yea, I wanna see how it ends too!!

      Delete
  2. I'll be following your review on this series. I just don't get Man Ok's ahjumma hairstyle -- how is that stylish??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! YES, IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD, it's like a perm gone wrong! And she's so pretty, I just don't understand why the stylist did that to her, and Kang Hwi, and Tae Ik. Just bad.

      Delete
  3. download Full House Take 2 http://kdwes.org/full-house-2/

    ReplyDelete