Thursday, December 13, 2012

Full House Take 2 Final Episode Review

Finally, this drama has come to an end!!!

It's a good, cliche' ending as usual. Man Ok and Tae Ik end up together forever, Kang Hwi goes away to China I believe to get the surgery for his eyes and he can see again. LJ tries to start his own company(haha lame) Take Two are successful and Manager Hwang is now the president of U Entertainment.

I have no reason to write a thorough review because this drama was so cliche and stupid...ugh...Of course, in order to make the love triangle even worse, they threw in the plot of Kang Hwi actually going blind...WTF. Why would his injury all of a sudden pop up if it was supposedly treated when he was a child?? Like HELLO, a piece of glass got stuck in my eye, I think I should have surgery so that later on in my life, the damage won't completely destroy my cornea!! And then, the doctor said that it is very slim that he would find a cornea donor...but I guess he did since he can see now...jeez. What a cliche'
LJ understanding Chinese in the final episode like WTF...When he was talking with Kang Hwi's half sister, he COMPLETELY understood everything in Chinese but responded to her in KOREAN. And yea, about that, she is completely fluent in Korean yet she can't speak it...lol. That's like me understanding everything my Korean friends are telling me but I don't respond to them in Korean, only English. WTF. Shady plot...
Man Ok annoyed me because she nevvvvvvver understood situations and she wouldn't speak up about it. I don't think she had a reason to hide the fact for why she was helping Kang Hwi. Make your man understand!!! I'm sure that if she had fully explained the situation to Tae Ik, he wouldn't be so judgemental and they would've gotten rid of LJ a long time ago...

Anyways, as for why I kept up with this drama, I honestly don't know. Maybe I unconsciously thought that the storyline would get better and step away from the typical rules in Dramaland...but this drama had absolutely nothing to offer!! If you look up the word cliche' in the dictionary, this drama's plot would be the definition lol. I don't know which drama was worse...To the Beautiful You...or Full House 2. 
This remake had absolutely no similarities with the original drama except for the goal to protect Full House and the main guy was a celebrity. That's it.
I prefer Full House 1 over this...for those that haven't seen the first drama, there's no point in you watching after this drama because it will ruin your perspective.Yea I would say the plot line of the original was also bland like the remake, however it still had actual plot. We focused more on the main 2 actors not other characters like LJ who got on my nerves...

I'm glad this drama is over, it provided nice laughs at the beginning, it seemed like a good idea, however it wasn't. Do I recommend for you to tell your drama watching friends, hell no. Seriously. Just glaze over this.



I would like to give props to Park Ki Woong once again for proving his versatility as an actor and he's reallllly good. If you haven't go watch him in 'Bridal Mask'!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment