Thursday, January 2, 2014

Anticipated New Dramas in January 2014

Age of Feeling starring Kim Hyun Joong of SS501...wait...they're no longer together together T___________T Anyways with Im Soo-hyang (pass on acting), Jin Se Yeon from Gakistal (pass on acting), Kim Jaek wook and better actors known for their acting haha. It's a 1930's noir drama but the plot is a bit....I don't get it just that Hyun Joong's character is a street fighter and of course there's a love triagle but...das it. HOPEFULLY the writers will give us something good. Kim Hyun-joong as everyone knows is not a great actor but hopefully in the past 2 years he's improved....hopefully...I pray...and I chant...From the looks of it, his transformation into the fighter looks good, the costumes and designs looks great. I'm looking forward to it simply because of the posters haha. It premieres January 15 replacing Pretty Man


I Need Romance 3 starring Bang Sung Joon and Kim So Yeon. All I can say is YASSSSSSS. LAWD Sung Joon maaaaaaaaaaan he's so sexy it's ugh. I've always had love for him ever since White Christmas and I'm glad he's starting to get lead roles again! The "I Need Romance" franchise is like a 'Sex in the City' where the females all have problems in their relationships. Particularly, the leads always break up with each other, date other people, then realize they do love each other and hook up again. Unfortunately the new guys they date happen to be hotter than the leads and it pisses me off. I watched some of the 2nd season and that girl just annoyed the crap out of me I had to stop. With this drama it seems that Sung Joon might actually get the girl!! HOPEFULLY. They better not pull that crap like they did in the 1st season...Premieres January 13


Emergency Man and Woman starring Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo!! I'm not really a huge fan of Ji Hyo's acting simply because she hasn't really given character depth, but she seems to be very versatile because of the movies and dramas she does pick. On the other hand I'm 100% here for Jin-hyuk LAWD I AM HERE FOR IT. Finally he gets the lead role! It's a rom-com about the couple who married in medical school then divorced and separated. Now that they intern for the same hospital, they're stuck with each other again haha. I'm sick of these medical dramas so hopefully they focus more on their relationship and not the typical story of what goes on in the hospital. Premieres January 24


Those are my top 3 dramas, but of course there are more than just those. Although I'm not really crazy about any because we all know how good a trailer could be but when it comes to actual plot it's crap so fingers crossed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment