Monday, June 16, 2014

Upcoming Anticipated Dramas

This is the drama I am most excited for. The plot is new, the casting is great, and the title alone "Joseon Gunman" should hook you right away. 
Synopsis: The story takes place during the enlightenment period in 19th century Korea where the son of a great swordsmen loses his father and younger sister. While embarking on his revenge, he trades his sword FOR A GUN!!
This is the first time I've ever seen a sageuk using guns I mean this just looks AWESOME. Starring Lee Jun Ki who is awesome at everything in life. Airs June 25

Endless Love stars Hwang Jung Eum who plays a woman witnessing her mother's death. She too wants to avenge her mother but we throw in the mix Jung Kyung Go who loves her and his brother who also loves her.
The plot seems a little iffy to me but I love Jung Eum and Kyung Ko is all I need in life so I'm pretty much only here for the casting. Hopefully it doesn't let me down. Airs June 21

Fated To Love You is next on my list which is the Taiwanese remake of of the original drama. Very popular and a must see drama so of course anticipation is at a high. For those that don't know, it's about a plain woman (Jang Nara) spends the night with a rich man (Jang Hyuk) and she finds out she's pregnant. Yes the plot is typical, it's been done before, but the cast is what makes the drama. Of course I will tune in and so should you. It's also a reunion between Nara and Hyuk because they've worked together before and they are just the CUTEST. Airs in July

It's Ok, That's Love stars Gong Hyo Jin (she'ssss my favorite) and Jo In Sung (yasss) . Jo In Sung's character is a mystery writer and radio DJ who has an obsession and Gong Hyo Jin's character is in the psychiatry ward at a University Hospital. They meet and...there's that. There's not much on this plot at all but everyone is pretty much watching for the 2 leads. Hyo Jin has chemistry with ALL OF HER MALE CO STARS I ship her with everyone, so I hope the plot isn't too bad. Air date unknown


High School King stars Seo In Guk (he is hella busy) as a high school student who plays ice hockey at his school until one day he begins work as a company director instead of his older brother.
I'm not too sold on the plot line but I love Seo In Guk, he's funny, I want to see him succeed as a lead character in a drama this time so I will tune in. Plus, we need more rom-coms! Airs June 16

The Night Watchman's Journal stars Jung Il Woo (yay) and Yunho (absolutely not God why) alont with others as 4 night watchmen who catch ghosts...This too is a saguek and although the plot does interest me, I am NOT HERE for the cast. When they released the list of speculated actors I was so hopeful but then they announced Yunho I quickly gagged. I love him as a singer but not as an actor. I honestly don't want to watch it but hopefully they don't give him too many lines or too much screentime. PLease. Airs July


Trot Lovers
Starring Eunji from A Pink and Ji Hyun Woo.
Hyun woo plays a stuck up pop star who hates trot music (why it's great) meets Eunji's character who LOVES trot music and wants to become a star. They fall in love and blah blah blah.
I am not looking forward to this all that much, it's at the bottom of my list. But I really like the casting and Eunji's a great actress so hopefully the writers make this drama fun. Airs June 23








1 comment:

  1. i know you dont like yunho, but please give him a chance okey. and i know his current drama is so NO. but his acting has been improve since yawang okey

    ReplyDelete