Friday, June 22, 2012

I Do, I Do Episode 8 Review

We are at the halfway point for this drama and since I don't review it every week, I just wanna to update it.

Once again, there's not much going on in this drama. I mean the main conflict at first was whether or not Ji An was gonna keep the baby, but she it, so there's not much conflict. She still has issues though. She still hasn't told Tae Kang out loud that he's the father of her child, so we're just going in circles for the past 3 episodes which is annoying. Secondly, the doctor, who I liked at first, is annoying me now. After Ji An wanted to cut ties between them, he said some harsh things to her and is still being mean. However, he keeps calling her and showing up everywhere, wanting to talk to her even though he suggested they call off the wedding. It makes no sense to me. If you're gonna diss me, don't ever talk to me again because there's nothing between us anymore. He needs to stop following her like a pathetic puppy. She clearly showed no feelings towards him, get the hint!!

Also, there still isn't love brewing between our main characters. Tae Gang is in love with her, that's evident, but Ji An has no feelings for no one. She keeps turning him down though because he's confessed to her that the one night stand wasn't really a hit it and quit it for him lol. Anyways, it's cute.

The only reason I stay on this drama is because of Kim Sun ah. The writing is lame, the storyline has been done before, but she's a good actress. I just wish we saw more of her real self. Yea we keep getting glimpses of her being lonely, but she needs to let loose now.

Lee Jang Woo who plays Tae Kang or whatever, is sooooooooooooooooooo cute in Episode 8. He was trying to get Ji An to eat with him and the way he was pulling her, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He genuinely looked like he wanted her to eat with him. Seriously, my heart like broke. He is so cute. The way he looks at her! He is the perfect boyfriend. Seriously!! Does he treat his real girlfriends like that? Omg, I squealed when I saw that. He's so cute with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a boyfriend like that haha. Can I just have him??


Anyways, it's a funny drama. Not much going on, only the actors keep you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment