Friday, June 22, 2012

Favorite Running Man Episode??


As you all may know, Running Man will air its 100th episode tomorrow in Korea!! The show first aired in July 2010, and it's still going strong as one of the most popular Korean variety shows!!

Running Man is my favorite variety show. When I first got into it I was 30 episodes in, so I had to backtrack and watch the newer episodes. I came upon Running Man by chance, Allkpop posted an article about it back in early 2011 so I curious and watched the Christmas episode. Ever since then Running Man had me HOOKED. I had never seen something that funny since 2pm's Idol Army and Super Junior's Full House. I had never laughed that loud for a show IN MY LIFE. Seriously. That was my first time watching a variety show like that before anyways so I didn't know what to expect. But everyday after that I would have Running Man marathons to catch up on it. I was obsessed with the show, I would tell my friends about it.

Running Man seemed very spontaneous, everyone had great chemistry. But once they started assigning people "characters" the show just lost it's spark for me. Alot of people agree too. I wish they would bring back Hide & Seek and the punishments and 'Tea Time' lol. I understand that those games were the reasons why there weren't too many idols at first. The show was really health risking! But still, it was awesome.

So please producers, bring back the spontaneous, unpredictable Running Man that we know and love!!

My favorite Running Man episodes in no particular order:
Episode 7: Special Guests Younghwa, Jo Kwon, and Eunjung. This episode solidified my love of the show and how incredibly AWESOME Younghwa was in this.
Episode 9: Special Guests Lee Hongki, Shin Bong sun, and Kim Soo-ro. This episode was HILARIOUS when it got the hide and seek section. Shing Bong sun's love for Jong Kook is amazing and she totally kicks ass!!
Episode 18: No guests but it was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Episode 22: First episode I saw and it was hilarious as I don't know what.
Episode 27: Special guests DBSK. HILARIOUS omgee
Episode 35-36: Special guests Daesung and Younghwa. Daesung is too funny, I missed him in variety shows!!!
Episode 40: Special guests Nickhun and Taec of 2pm. HILARIOUS!!!!
Episode 52: Omg Choi Min soo was sooooooo scary it was awesome!!!!
Episode 56: The flower tea switch a roo with the idol girls. This episode was hilarious, all the funny female comedians, it was HILARIOUS and awesome!!
Episode 59: The Hip Hop Special with Dynamic Duo, Simon D, Tiger JK and Tasha. AWESOME.
Episode 69: Choi Min soo's return. OOOOOOOOh that was so scary and AWESOME

Episode 74: The superpowers episode!! Totally freaking awesome and hilarious. I loved it. I made my best friend watch this with me because I was amazed when I watched it the first time.
Episode 84-85: Big Bang were the guests!!!!!
Episode 91: This was an awesome concept, Prison Break and the return of Jae suk as Yoomes Bond LOL it was amazing.
Episode 98: The Zombie Race. It was awesome and hilarious!!!

I have way too many episodes. But yea. Those are my favorite ones!!! Like I said, Running Man started slowing down to me, and it actually lost its ranking as number variety show to me. Shinhwa Broadcast has taken it's place. BUT I still tune in every week. So I hope with this new season that Running Man will get better. Leave a comment and tell me which episodes are your favorites?!!!!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment