Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mok Dan

I liked her for a little bit in the first episode because she seemed kick ass and this is the strongest heroine I've ever seen in a Korean Drama. However, her pride and resilience and freedom fighter efforts are futile because she keeps ruining Kang-to as Gaksital's plan!!

Yes, she will find it hard to accept Kang-to's random ass love for her, but she needs to get with the program and start putting two and two together! I'm sorry!! It's great that she's 'kick ass' in a way because she stands up for everything, but it's annoying to see her efforts go to waste when she keeps refusing help!!!!

Episode 16 is the breaking point for me because (I didn't explain this part in entirety) she would've rather died than save her father and herself! There's no point in that! What would you have solved being dead?! She constantly butts in for the past 10 episodes, for Gaksital and for Dam sari's crew! So what I said on my recent review is not just now, but those have been my feelings the entire drama.

For those that haven't seen, I've explained in an earlier review that the writing for Mok Dan and Kang-to's love line is irrelevant. If you want more clarification on why I don't care for her character, go to Dramabeans.com and look at the bottom of her recap of Episode 16! It explains my exact feelings for her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment