Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sunny Movie Review

I recently watched this movie(twice) with my friends a couple of days ago and I LOVED it. This is a great comedy that every GIRL should see. I recommend seeing it with your friends, whether or not they're into Korean movies or if they are, WATCH IT.
Plot: A group of 7 feisty girls create an everlasting relationship together.
That's it hahaha, but it's awesome!!!!
Acting: Great, nothing to complain about.
At first I thought it would be cheesy, but it's not. These girls are so awesomely hilarious and cute and spunky, it's AMAZING. Seriously, it's a great movie about friendship and sticking together no matter what. The only flaw is the ending, the reason why they got out of touch for 25 years but other than that IT'S GREAT WATCH IT!!! I needed a break from all those movies about serial killers and what not, but even so, this movie has substance and a great message. WATCH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment