Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jeon Woo Chi Episode 1 Review

Finally!! This drama has been subbed, we are 2 weeks behind!!
There wasn't really much to this episode because we didn't get to the character introductions until the end of the episode. But I'll sum up what it seems this drama is going to be about.

This man actually looks like a fucking villain lol. He looks scary!! And to be honest, I was only anticipating this drama because of Lee Hee-jon who plays Ma Kang-rim. Seriously, he looks like a villain!!! Anyways, he is a wizard or sorcerer or something. I don't what was this world is lol. But he's the bad guy, stealing powers from people and what not.
Turns out, he was friends with our hero Jeon Woo Chi who doesn't make his official appearance until the end.

Cha Tae-hyun plays Woon Chi/Lee Chi who is disguised as a reporter for a newspaper. He's looking for someone because the man swindled alot of money from him. Turns out, Kang-rim and Woo Chi were friends, who fought for the love of Mu-yeon played by After School's UEE
Kang-rim I guess takes her from Woo Chi over to the bad side forever.

So fast-forward to the present, Woo Chi will not give up on Mu-yeon and will defeat Kang-rim yay! I guess...although there has to be more to the story than just this...right??
This drama started off cool, but then it gets cheesy at times with the effects, but it is funny I did chuckle a little. And I enjoy watching the fighting sequences but hopefully that will become more badass. I will stick around and see where this drama takes us.







No comments:

Post a Comment