Wednesday, August 15, 2012

10,000 Views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I've only had this blog for 8 months and I have over 10,000 views!

I appreciate all the feedback you guys provide me with, but most importantly thank you for even viewing my blog! When I first started this blog, it wasn't even supposed to be about drama reviews or anything to do with Korea and Japan, just a personal blog. But I decided that since there aren't too many blogs that offer reviews of both dramas AND music, I decided to offer my opinions.

So thank you once again!! I needed a place to rant about things in Korea and Japan, so I turned this into a whatever I feel about writing blog hahaha.

10,000 views! Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment