Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bridal Mask Episode 22 Review

I've finally decided to do a review for this drama because for the past few weeks, we've just been going in circles. Nothing new. But now, I'm just gonna get straight to it. The major points you need to know:

Ra Ra knows that Lee Kang To is Gaksital but she won't kill him because she's in love with him.

SHUNJI HAS CONFIRMED THAT KANG TO IS GAKSITAL.

Welp. The gig is up I guess.

There are multiple ways this drama can go now. First, Shunji could not kill Kang to. Just like how Rie couldn't kill him because of love. Love conquers all lol. I mean yes, he did kill your hyung, but Kunji killed his mother!!!!!!!! Granted not on purpose, but he had no reason pointing a gun! Honestly, Shunji needs to drop the avenge thing because it's gonna get him no where. His brother had it coming. An eye for an eye. Shunji has no reason avenging his douchebag of a brother. Seriously, if my brother killed an innocent woman, and my brother happens to be an ass, then I wouldn't bother holding so much angst and resentment. Of course my brother would be punished, he had it coming. Just accept it my dude!
Also, vengeance is the only thing fueling Shunji. He's turned into a complete psychopath, a monster! It's brilliant, how crazy he is. How he can try to justify his wrongdoings and yet still try to act innocent, like he doesn't have a choice in the matter.

So what will Shunji do? We still have 6 episodes left, 3 more weeks of Gaksital...the battle between the Rebels and the Japs is near...will Shunji kill Kang to? Will Shunji kill Rie? Or will the unexpected happen?
Ugh, MAJOR cliffhanger here.

No comments:

Post a Comment