Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 In Review [Personal]

2012 was a very difficult year for me, but I pushed through all the trials and made it free to 2013. I am still heavily burdened like from the car accident and having Gastritis and Acid Reflux, but I'm still alive, I have supporting friends and family so I can move forward.

But along with those difficult time periods, there were plenty of positives!! I finally made friends at UNT, I joined a club that has my interest, I started a blog, I got a new car, I had 3 jobs, and I moved into an apartment!

I am able to look back on 2012 in a positive light because I have matured so much that it scares me sometimes. What I went through mentally hurt me and helped me. I can't say that I'm completely over the accident and that I'm not paranoid to drive but I still drive. And with the stomach disease, I was able to find temporary cures to silence my aches even though it came with major setbacks...

I'm very scared for 2013 because 2012 has taught me not to take things for granted and that you seriously will never know what's going to happen to you. But I know that 2013 has plenty in store for me and I will continue to grow!!

Thanks for reading my blogs!! I started this blog in December 2011 and I had no clue that I would reach 23,000 views so thank you for reading my reviews!! Hopefully I will continue writing reviews for dramas and movies and be sure to check out my Kpop blog as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment