Friday, January 4, 2013

Dramas of 2012 Review!!

Wow, this was definitely a GREAT year for Korean Dramas!! I've watched so many this year, I can't recall all of them!! Granted, I didn't watch every single popular drama start to finish this year like I should have in order to give a complete review, but I failed to do so. Therefore, I can only review the dramas that I watched fully and some that I will recommend/not recommend even though I didn't watch some of the dramas.


Bridal Mask is my favorite drama of 2012!! It had great action and a fantastic leading and supporting actor! The actors is what really drove this drama because I don't think this show was flawless. But it was seriously amazing! It had a great villain, great hero and heroine and it tells a great story of nationalism and coming together and ugh! I would highly recommend this drama!! I did a final review of it which you can view on this blog!

Five Fingers is my 2nd favorite drama of 2012 mainly because of the plot! It's a typical melodrama/makjang but the story line really compelled me at the beginning! I enjoyed the actors, I think it did get slow somewhere in the middle of the drama, but it definitely picked up and shit seriously hit the fan!! Great drama, 30 episodes, the final episode will leave you in tears, it's a great story! It reveals just how far a mother can go for her family and greed, and it's a different revenge story! It's similar to 'Bad Guy' and 'Baker King Kim Tak Gu' but this drama takes the cake!! Seriously, I highly recommend it if you're into makjangs and melodramas like I am!!

History of a Salaryman/Chunji is my 3rd favorite drama of 2012 because of how hilarious and outrageous it was!! Jung Ryo Won and Lee Bum Soo are just HILARIOUS I can't even...At first it took me a while to get into this type of humor but then I got into it and it was soooooooo funny!! The plot start out great but I felt like we were going in circles trying to figure out what to do, like the plot kept changing sort of, but I still stuck around. AMAZING cast SERIOUSLY. EVERYONE one was AMAZING. I highly recommend this drama, it's hilarious, it has romance, it has heart, just AMAZINGGGG.


Those are my top 3 dramas and I highly recommend them to everyone!!! Comedy, action and melodrama!! I really enjoyed Padam Padam, What's Up, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, King of Dramas(still going), School 2013(still going), Rooftop Prince...
2013 has a great list of dramas that I am looking forward to, mainly Iris 2, so hopefully I will continue to do drama reviews and give you something to look forward to in 2013!!








No comments:

Post a Comment